- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We do not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will only use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take extreme precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is encrypted via 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) transmission.
Whenever you submit any information it is encrypted and transmitted to us in a industry leading SSL encrypted method. You can verify this by looking for a padlock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
Please contact us immediately if via the Support link, Contact link, or live chat if you have any questions or concerns. We’re here to help!